Keri Brennan will serve in the position of President-Elect and Tammy Peterson, Douglas Adams, and Wendy Peloquin will serve as Directors. They will all begin their three-year terms at the conclusion of GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018 in Palm Springs, California this October.
"It is my extreme pleasure to be able to serve the URISA membership and that you have put your faith in me to lead you is truly humbling. I have been a part of the amazing GIS and Geospatial communities since the early 90’s and active in URISA since 2005. Much of my professional success can be directly attributed to my activities with URISA. We are at a crossroads as an industry, with the need for well-educated and specialized professionals, and at the same time GIS is consumed by everyone. As well, URISA is moving in new directions, moving to a new organizational structure that will lead the association for GIS professionals into 2020 and beyond. I look forward to serving as your president and helping to guide the profession as we all grow together." - Keri Brennan, GISP, DataMark Product Manager, Michael Baker International, Indianapolis, Indiana
Keri will serve as President-Elect for one year and her term as President will begin at the conclusion of GIS-Pro 2019.
Elected to the URISA Board of Directors:
- Tammy Peterson - VP Marketing & Sales, Solv3D Inc., Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Douglas M. Adams, GISP, ITIL - GIS Program Manager, Department of Public Works, Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland
- Wendy Peloquin, GISP - Business Development Manager, GISinc., Jacksonville, Florida
- Kim McDonough, GISP was elected by the membership as President-Elect last year and will begin his term as President of URISA at the conclusion of GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018.
At the close of GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018, the terms of service for these URISA Board members* will conclude and we thank them all, in advance, for their amazing dedication and service to URISA:
- Immediate Past-President: Tripp Corbin, GISP, eGIS Associates, Inc., Dacula, Georgia
- Treasurer: Stephen Berry, GISP, Clark County Consortium for GIS Winchester, Kentucky
- Corey Halford, GISP, Airdrie, Alberta Canada
*Keri Brennan is also finishing up a three year term as a Director.
We thank all of the candidates, the Leadership Development Committee, and the members who voted in this important election.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter